top of page
HIPP Workforce Solutions, Inc. (HIPP-WFS) is immediately seeking a self-driven Technical Recruiter to support the company’s strategic growth objectives.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
Primary tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for recruiting best-in-class technical resources and sourcing resumes for active job orders.
• Develop candidate pipelines aligned with future client needs.
• Negotiating hourly rates and annual salaries with contract, project SOW, contract-to-hire, and direct placement candidates.
• Cold calling passive job seekers and attending User Group meetings to develop a strong network within the engineering, project and construction management space.
• Interviewing potential onsite candidates virtually or at the HIPP office.
• Securing sales leads for the Director through reference checks, social media, internet job boards, etc.
• Maintain relationships with actively placed consultants onsite and potential future hires.
• Attend meetings with Business Development to share industry knowledge and market trends.
• Participate in the development of strategic objectives related to account saturation and closing new accounts.
To qualify for this position, you should have:
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or technical equivalent.
• Dedicated to delivering high quality results every time and motivated by success.
• Knowledge of Engineering skill sets and related technical disciplines.
• Comfortable and eager to make 40-50+ calls per day. Sales aptitude.
• Problem solving aptitude, persuasive, tenacious, and capable of working independently.
• Strong skills working in a team and collaborating with all levels of an organization.
• Exceptional analytical skills when interpreting resumes, aligning candidate skill sets with job orders, and comfortable talking on the phone most of the day.
HIPP-WFS is a technical resource provider headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, We are a team of Engineers, Designers, CAD Specialists and other best-in-class personnel providing onsite / remote Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Process, and Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) expertise to all types of industries including pharmaceutical / biotech, chemical, food & beverage, R&D, and semiconductor. We also provide project execution services including onsite construction + project managers in support of engineering efforts and related staff augmentation for capital projects.
bottom of page