Client Solutions Executive
HIPP Workforce Solutions, Inc. (HIPP-WFS) is immediately seeking a self-driven Client Solutions Executive to support the company’s strategic growth objectives.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
Primary tasks and responsibilities include, not limited to:
• Responsible for identifying and developing strategic partnerships with best-in-class organizations to generate profitable capital project and staff augmentation opportunities.
• Ensure delivery of the best available Engineers, Designers, CAD support, Project / Construction Managers and other technical support to key account decision makers with a near immediate response time.
• Create business development strategies + value-add presentations aligned with WFS’ active and future lineup of employees, deploying them to the appropriate account and project when called upon.
• Cold / warm call prospect accounts and attend User Group meetings to build strong networks within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Manufacturing, and Healthcare space.
• Develop smart resource allocation plans through needs analysis and frequent communication with hiring managers to ensure WFS’ pipeline of candidates are technically aligned with future requests.
• This position will require significant regional travel connecting the needs of our customers with innovative and affordable solutions. Pursue sales leads provided by Director and assume account management responsibilities for specific accounts, as requested.
• Responsible for growing your own portfolio of business driven by repeat resource requests from anchor accounts.
• Serve in a backup capacity to Director and handle any problems or needs addressed by legacy clients.
• Routinely employ a positive attitude about wearing multiple hats in this role, such as never hesitating to pick up the phone and recruit potential candidates if in-house bandwidth is lacking, documenting sales activity, uploading candidate resumes, and other administrative functions, as needed.
To qualify for this position, you should have:
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or equivalent is required.
• Demonstrated success with B2I sales within the Engineering, IT, Manufacturing or Staffing industry.
• Previous experience consistently making 40-50 calls per day, 15-20 weekly client visits, and meeting target goals.
• Dedicated to delivering high quality results and motivated by success.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required; ability to present and articulate issues, strategies and solutions to customers.
• Successful candidates will possess previous relevant experience with a thorough understanding of the business development processes; prospecting, presentation, negotiation, close.
HIPP-WFS is a technical resource provider headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, We are a team of Engineers, Designers, CAD Specialists and other best-in-class personnel providing onsite / remote Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Process, and Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) expertise to all types of industries including pharmaceutical / biotech, chemical, food & beverage, R&D, and semiconductor. We also provide project execution services including onsite construction + project managers in support of engineering efforts and related staff augmentation for capital projects.