top of page
Project Architect II
HIPP Design + Consulting will be adding a Lead Project Architect to our team in Raleigh, NC as we seek to expand our architectural services in the healthcare, industrial, and life sciences industries. . We are looking for someone who shares our entrepreneurial spirit and who will join our small architectural team to tap into a growing market in the triangle.
HIPP is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with an office in Greenville, SC. Since it was founded in 2001, HIPP has focused on the pharmaceutical and life science sectors while growing to serve the food and beverage as well as consumer product markets. Our principle based, service driven approach to our clients and team makes HIPP a great place to work and grow professionally. As we look towards the future, we endeavor to create an integrated team of architects and engineers that will deliver quality design solutions to our clients while having fun at the same time.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
• Lead projects from master planning and conception through construction
• Develop and sustain relationships with partners and clients
• Take a lead role in maintaining and implementing design standards
• Oversee the planning and growth of the architectural practice at HIPP
• Registered architect with ability to obtain licensure in additional states
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as an architect
• Revit experience in addition to standard MS Office software
• Self-driven, detail oriented, and able to work collaboratively on an agile team
• Technical and building code proficiency
HIPP is interested in all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
bottom of page