top of page
I&C Discipline Lead
The Lead Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) Engineer is responsible for the successful delivery of detailed I&C design packages on medium to large-scale capital projects. Skills required include the ability to develop and execute project tasks and deliverables, a strong drive to deliver a quality project to clients, and experience in leading an instrumentation and controls engineering team.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for all aspects of resource management. Develop and manage the design scope, budgets and schedules for I&C projects.
• Direct activities of the I&C Team.
• Full supervisory responsibility including evaluating job performance, coaching, and training direct reports.
• Acts as the department subject matter expert in terms of appropriate engineered applications to meet client design challenges.
• Leads activities related to the design and development of equipment which is used to monitor and control mechanical, process/chemical and electrical systems.
• Nurtures former and existing client contacts in expectation of generating new leads.
• Contributes to discipline related content for proposals.
• College degree or equivalent experience
• P.E. License required
• 15+ years of overall engineering experience; cGMP design experience preferred
• Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
In addition, electrical engineers must be familiar with applicable state building codes and industry standards.
HIPP is interested in all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
bottom of page