top of page
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist is responsible for supporting the organization through work in several areas of human resources. As an integral member of the HR Team, the HR Generalist plans, coordinates and implements programs, policies, and activities as they apply to the company and our team members while complying with legal requirements and government regulations.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
Although responsibilities will include many different areas of HR (i.e., benefits, compensation, payroll, policies and procedures, legal, regulatory compliance, employee relations, performance management, safety, onboarding, etc.), we are seeking an individual with specialized, proven experience in Employee Development/Training and Talent Acquisition. Employee Development experience should include planning and implementing career programs, creating training content, monitoring employee development progress. Talent Acquisition experience should include sourcing, recruiting, screening and interviewing candidates.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
• 5+ years of Employee Development and Training experience including creating and implementing programs
• Experience with LMS programs (Ispring preferred)
• 5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
• PHR/SHRM certification preferred
HIPP is interested in all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
bottom of page