top of page
Electrical Designer Lead
Raleigh, NC or Greenville, SC
At HIPP, electrical designers assist electrical engineers with the design of electrical utility systems for industrial facilities and specialize in the design of systems for pharmaceutical and biotechnology plants from conceptual to detailed design.
HIPP is seeking a designer who can provide high quality design solutions on time, within budget, and per project scope and tasks focus on the design of power distribution systems as well as grounding, lightning protection and fire alarm systems.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
• Power Distribution Design
• Solar Power
• Conduit and Cable Tray Modeling
• Pharma Experience
• Familiarity with applicable state building codes and industry standards.
• Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-7+ years of CAD and/or Revit experience
• 3 years of discipline-specific lead designer experience directing day to day activities of other less experienced designers.
• AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, 3-D design proficiency; Building Systems proficiency, Specification software familiarity; Up-to-date on emerging design technologies.
• cGMP Design Experience preferred.
HIPP is interested in all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
bottom of page