top of page
Architectural Design Professional I
HIPP Design + Consulting is seeking to add an Architectural designer to our team in Raleigh, NC as we expand our architectural services. This individual would help design and translate these designs into construction documents, as well as be a part of seeing these designs become a reality in the field.
HIPP is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with an office in Greenville, SC. Since it was founded in 2001, HIPP has focused on the pharmaceutical and life science sectors while growing to serve the food and beverage as well as consumer product markets. Our principle based, service driven approach to our clients and team makes HIPP a great place to work and grow professionally. As we look towards the future, we endeavor to create an integrated team of architects and engineers that will deliver quality design solutions to our clients while having fun at the same time.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Be a part of design projects from the beginning to the end
• Learn from an integrated team of design professionals
• Take ownership in design decisions and the design process
• Contribute to the growth and development of design standards and an architectural practice
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in architecture with a desire to become licensed
• 0-5 years of experience in the architectural field
• Design software proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Enscape, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Self-driven, with an understanding of the design process, and desire to work collaboratively with an agile team.
HIPP is interested in all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
bottom of page