The Project Scheduler works closely with project leaders to ensure that reporting, scheduling, and resource loading processes run smoothly.
The Project Scheduler monitors the progress of the project to ensure that it is working within the confines of set deadlines and budget limitations. The Project Scheduler helps initiate and monitor resource loading throughout a project.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
To fulfill responsibilities relating to the timely and cost-efficient completion of engineering projects, Project Scheduler must complete a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop, maintain, and regularly update project schedules to reflect project progress, track critical paths, and monitor resource loading.
• Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems relating to project changes and resources.
• Assign duties and responsibilities to project personnel.
• Monitor the performance of project team members to provide performance feedback.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards.
• Assist Project Controller with reporting needs as needed.
• Support completion of Google Sheet deliverables list and update it as the project progresses.
• Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
• College Degree or Equivalent experience
• 1-3 years experience. Experience in A&E Consulting is a plus
• Working knowledge of MS Project; Intermediate to advance knowledge of MS Office; and financial reporting software experience
Project Scheduler must be able to work effectively as part of multiple design teams across different projects.
HIPP is interested in all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor work visas.